Monday, January 31, 2011

Mayday Monday ♥

Assalamualaikum,


First of all, I wanna say tonight is MAYDAY MONDAY.

What is MAYDAY MONDAY ? Turn on 8TV tonight and you'll know what i mean. Criminal Minds 5 and NCIS : LOS ANGELES. Favourite TV shows baby.

I watched Survivor Micronesia season 16 last night. There was an auction in Dabu's tribe. The auction offered two types of food. Great food such as milk and cookies, big chocolate cake and french fries with meat bla bla and bad food such as uncooked squid and bat soup. Ewww. The auction started. Bla bla bla. Then suddenly, a big chocolate cake distracted my mind. The chocolate cake is damn big. I was like OMG ! Big chocolate cake ! Big chocolate cake !

Yes, I slept at 1.23 a.m last night. I cut my Science homework sheet. I didn't answer most of the questions.
Lazy, lazy + sleepy ---> BOOM BOOM POW.

Goodbye baby. Love youuuuuuuuuhhh ♥ Can't wait Mayday Monday tonight.