Monday, March 14, 2011

Homework

Hey LOVE. I miss you :) I'm quite busy lately. With the tuition, homeworks, paperworks and assignments. I got plenty (should i say TONS ?) of work to to on this unpeaceful holiday.


 

HOMEWORK LIST

English 
Workbook(summary chap 1-5), formal and report writing, worksheet.
Mathematics 
Textbook 5.6b, 5.6d, 5.6e, pg 109 , worksheet.
Geography
Kertas yang cikgu bagi.
Islam Religion
Worksheet, Saiditina Aisyah and Saidina Khalid Al-walid exercise.
Sejarah 
Worksheet, 30 questions for Chapter 2, Chapter 2 exercise, Chapter 2 module.
Arabic Language
Workbook (Chapter 2 & 3).
Malay Language
Summary, weekend assignment, literature note.
Science 
LabZone workbook, Agenda workbook, pregnancy note.
Living Skills
None :D

 Now, you know what it feels like to be a PMR student. Well, I  don't mean that these homework are burden. It's just that .. I think it's too much. I can't even handle 'em. Dear homework, I'm sorry. I just can't do you for the time being. I need to relax more a little bit.

I deleted my Facebook status that says :
DEAR HOMEWORK, YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE AND I'M NOT DOING YOU :P

 Sorry, homework. I didn't mean to say that to you. Once again, SORRY :(