Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sick

Hello friends ! Today, i didn't go to school as I am sick. Right now, I'm just okay.




It was raining heavily this morning. I was sick at that time. Momma came into my room. "Hey, you don't wanna go to school ? It's already 6 o'clock, she said to me. I felt very cold at that time. "I don't wanna go to school. I'm sick," I replied. So momma closed my window as it was going to rain. I just keep on sleeping. Momma leave my room and go to school by her own.

You wanna know the reason why I was sick ? The story is like this --> I came back from my tuition on the evening. It is going to rain. I thought that it was not going to rain. So, I sit down doing my Mathematics homework. As I finished a question, the rain started to fall on the ground and I said "OMG, OMG. Momma, momma." I took my school bag and ran to the bus stop.

.........................................................

Few minutes later, my father came. Farra Azerra told me that my dad came. Unfortunately, my dad entered the school compound. I waved at him but he didn't saw me. I saw him waiting for me inside the school compound. It was raining cats and dogs. I said "How to get to my dad's car ?" I just sat down and wait until the rain stops. 




OH MY GODD ! The rain became heavier and heavier ! Okay, maybe I should just ran into the school compound. Then, I ran. I put my handkerchief on my head. The wind blowed my handkerchief. It fell on the ground that was full of water. Yes, it was wet !!!!! I took it. I ran straight to my dad's car. I entered the and cried as it was freezing cold and I had to run in the rain. That was my unforgettable moments of 2011 :)