Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do It In The AM

I'm tired. I'm tired.

  • Tired of assignments.
  • Tired of unknown who keeps adding me up on Facebook
  • Tired of people who keeps asking stupid questions.
  • Tired of people calling me Pendek and Bebek (Duck).
  • Tired of slow Youtube videos lately.
  • Tired of making things right.
  • Tired of getting mad.
  • Tired of my cat who eats 8 times a day.
  • Tired of busybody sister.
  • Tired of craving food too much.
  • Tired of people following me wherever I go.
  • Tired of people who makes mistakes but not punished.
  • Tired of people who keeps bugging me without no reasons.
  • Tired of reading the unreadable History assignments.
  • Tired of being the second in class.
  • Tired of being the last people that you care in your whole life.
  • Tired of people who keeps making fun of me like I have no feelings at all.
  • Tired of doing the house chores.
  • Tired of making you understand how I really feel about you.
  • Tired of On the Floor song.
  • Tired of waiting for the new home.
  • Tired of being really hungry all the time.
  • Tired of being too short -.-
  • Tired of everyone.
  • Tired of being alone.
  • Tired of being ................