Friday, June 24, 2011

Appreciate

We will appreciate things more if we bought them using our own money. Am I correct ? So, we should start to save rather than spending. Then, buy things that you want when the time is right. I'm sure that you'll be more responsible with those things. I, myself bought few things using my own money. Until now, they are alright and still in good condition. I hope that they will always like that.

Enough for the introduction. I'm here to tell you that I will never online again do more exercise in order to improve my knowledge. My performance is not-so-strong lately. Gotta do something. Gotta do something means gotta be like her. Not her. HER.

I like to watch TV much. Pretty Little Liars is my favorite show at the moment. I love Lucy Hale very much, y'all know ? My brother said that she looks like Selena Gomez. Yes, she is. I can't stop watching Desperate Housewives too. Okay. Okay. I know. All of you have already watch this show until the end but I'm not. Why ? I don't have what we called "satellite TV" at home. Luckily. Why ? Momma wants her children to focus on their study. When there's "satellite TV", there will be me AND there will be no study. Hell yes.

Open this website and see whether you can sleep tonight or not. 
Open it if you dare. 
You do, you bear the consequences. 
If you can't sleep, it's all your fault not mine ? 
Deal ?

I wanna know the location of mother monster concert.
NOBODY KNOWS :(