Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Results :|


Bahasa Melayu - 83%
Bahasa Inggeris - 81%
Agama Islam - 92%
Mathematics - 94%
Science - 94%
Geography - 92%
History - 88%
Living Skill - 83%
Arabic Language - 79% (Hate yah !)

My basics are not strong. I gotta do something to boost my memory more so that I can memorise more. Anyway, congratulations Nabilah for beating Ainul. Seriously, I'm really happy for you. Luckily, my momma just chill when I tell her my results. HAHAAA. Can't wait for the Open Day. I hope my teacher don't speak bad about me. I know. I know. I talk too much in class. 

Got a secret can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save,
Better lock it in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave :)

I wanna ask my momma to buy me a DSLR camera. Unfortunately, Arab ruins everything. OhBadA** ---.---