Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Too Late to Change the Player


H-E-L-L-O to my blood donors. Today, I woke up very very late. I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the toilet. Asian Games ! Asian Games ! My heart shouted like insane people. I took a shower, put on my clothes and KUNG KANG KENG. *eat. I switched on TV and watched the 11 o'clock news. :( I thought the news already end. Grrrr. NYUMNYUM.

On the evening, I ate my lunch while watching Asian Games. Sepak takraw, baby.  Malaysia VS Thailand. In the first game, Malaysia lose. I didn't watch the second game fully as I know that Malaysia will lose. You see. The Malaysia's team coach acted too late. They changed the player when the score was already 19-7 ! Can you imagine that ? It was hard to score in that situation. It was too LATE ! 

That's all I wanna say. Just like Dania said, BADBYE :D