Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kentut ?

Today, I wanna talk about something that can make your stomach burst into pieces just like a balloon but more serious than that. In other words, your possibility to die is very HIGH by reading this.

Okay, I wanted to play Facebook. After switching on the computer, I found out that the Wi-Fi was not turned on. I turned it on. SLOOOWWWWW. I was boring to wait for Internet to connect. I typed at the browser -->kentut keluar asap. The Internet was connected. BING showed the search results. I clicked at the first one because I thought that website is one of WIKIPEDIA's family. Yes, it is but it is a comedy version.


I read it. I found that this thing is very very extraordinary awesome funny. I started to laugh by MYSELF xD *Just admit that you crazy. I shared that link to 3KAA group. Many friends like it. They said it is funny. HAHA. You can click this link --> http://tolololpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kentut Read it yourself. Search for Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Barney, Setan and Neraka. See the Neraka'S flag & it's phone number. Find Babi too. HAHAHA. You'll laugh ! I guarantee.

Goodbye !