Saturday, April 16, 2011

This Is It



Hello and a very good afternoon to my followers and friends. It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. Sorry guys. I was very busy lately due to examination and unexpected problem - blinking laptop screen. Well, my examination is not that hard. There is no possibility that I can score nine As. It's too impossible. I mean for the second examination. PMR is just a few more months more. I seemed to be more relax. It is a big problem for me. I have to rush and read and remember what I've learned. Long way to go. I still can't believe I'm in Form Three. I have to run and fight with others to stay at the top. I realized that it's easy to go down and hard to be at the top of the world. I have to struggle and withstand the pressure that keeps running towards me. I have to fly like Batman, tough like Superman. I have to be Wonder Woman and fight Kobra, Queen Bee, Libra, Gentleman Ghost and other Justice League evil enemies.Well, I have to go. Goodbye. Happy lunch-ing. Love, me.