Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sit Back and Think

Hello. I'm very happy today. I play Virtual Families all day long.  Kso, I visit a bunch of blogs today and I can see that many people have beautiful blogs. More beautiful than mine, of course. I have a busy life lately. Busy yet hectic. So, I don't have the time to walk in other peoples' blog. Remember, I will sit for my PMR exam 5 weeks more. I just finished my trial last 2 days :) Thanks God for giving me the chance to answer the examination paper smoothly.

I'm gettin' in love with Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. They are so amusing and amazing. Last year, I used to hate both of them - MUCH. I used to say that Selena Gomez's voice sounds like a fly. It all change when I hear"Who Says". Then, I started to like "Love You Like A Love Song". Same goes to Demi. I started to like her when I watch this cover on YouTube :



Power kan ? Kan ?

Demi revealed the cover of her next album called Unbroken today. She's so pretty :D
Demetria Devonne Lovato, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY !
 
I forgot to wish Happy Birthday to my eldest brother, Joseph Jonas. Happy "Belated" Bithday, Joe !

Sincerely, the one who is happy but hungry.