Thursday, November 11, 2010

Drink and Drive

OMG OMG ! I was quite suprised today. Yeahh, you can refer my post title. The accident happened in front of my eyes. 

It happened when the security stopped the cars to allow the pupils cross the road. So, the first car stopped. The lorry after the car stopped too. Suddenly there was a motorist who did not look at the lorry that stopped at the moment.

BAAAAMMMM ! The motorcycle ramped the lorry. The little child of the woman cried loudly. Poor that woman. I felt very poor for her. The great thing is there is a Chinese who helped the woman and her kids. ONE MALAYSIA !

P/S: There were a few people who helped the woman including the lorry's driver :)

Well, that's the end of my first story. Let's continue with the second one !

I lose many friends from 2KAA. Awwww. Pretty sad :( I had a lot of fun with them. Actually, I still have.  I'm gonna miss them a lot. I'm gonna miss you guys ! Awwwwwwww <33. Whatever it is, we still can meet in school and contace via FACEBOOK right ? 

P/S FOR YOU GUYS: Keep on moving. Never give up. You know you can, right ? So, keep on. Class ? It doesn't matter at all. Keep on working till you succeed.